Best Ski Packages Niseko
The best ski packages in Niseko are going to be a subjective thing. For obvious reasons: those of you with children have other requirements to those without. Those travelling with a large group of young people will want to be located perhaps a little differently to those not keen on the nightlife side of Niseko but still wanting an awesome holiday experience. And for those wanting a romantic break for two, this can definitely be accommodated but in terms of best ski packages in Niseko it isn’t a case of one size fits all.
So unfortunately, a list will not appear here that details exactly how to book the best ski packages in Niseko, but don’t be disheartened.
If you’ve still reading at this point, the best advice to give is find the best ski packages in Niseko that can be tailored to your needs. Think about:
- What you want from your holiday in terms of shredding time
- Whether you want to be flexible about which resorts you can ski
- Whether accommodation beyond basic budget is likely to be a deal breaker for you
- Whether you want to keep your costs down in terms of food, or whether you’d like in-house catering to negate that issue and keep you all the slopes all day without fuss.
- Whether the flight schedule is going to be too manic for you to start your holiday off on the right foot (more money in the bank or not)
- Whether or not it might be a good idea to incorporate some skiing (or boarding) lessons into your package alongside your rental gear requirements
- If you’ll need to source some backcountry gear in case the lure of the off piste unpatrolled areas is too great (though with the abundance of fresh powder in the resorts, you might just surprise yourself)
- Whether transfers and shuttles are included as part of your best ski packages in Niseko. New Chitose airport is about a two hour drive from Niseko, and unless you’re staying in walking distance of the lifts you may need daily transportation. Depending on your ski package, and your accommodation, this may be free.
- And if you haven’t heard about Japanese Onsens, they are an absolute MUST for anybody visiting Japan. It depends on where your best ski packages in Niseko has seen you being accommodated, but there are a few around Niseko. You may need to travel a little to find one, but they are well worth it.